Re: Thinking of organising a special mini-debconf

On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 20:46 +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:49:06PM +0200, Margarita Manterola wrote:

> > Regarding locations, there were a couple of proposals (Barcelona or
> > Romania), but of course nothing is written in stone since we don't yet
> > have a venue or a set date.
> >
> > I have started a wiki listing what we discussed here and in person:
> >
> > https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Miniconf-Women/2014
>
> what about using the Debian Wiki to give it more visibility? Also
> the user creation process in the DebConf wiki needs approval so it
> isn't so straigforward.

I have moved the page to Debian wiki, under Debian Women Projects
umbrella:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014

We have some possible venues and local volunteers in Barcelona, right
now (work in progress...):
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Barcelona

Cheers!
Mònica