Re: Thinking of organising a special mini-debconf

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:41:22AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> But, really, seriously, I think we really should have a D-W 10th
> birthday something at DC14 (even though D-W being born around DC4, it
> was technically in May 2004).

5 months is about how long it takes me to ship birthday presents/birthday
cards to my family members, so I see it as completely in character for
having a big birthday party, too. ;)

In all seriousness, I was sincerely hoping we could do something for
Debian-Women's 10th Anniversary. It'd be especially awesome if we could get
the women who were instrumental in getting it launched in 2004 to attend.

Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski