Re: Thinking of organising a special mini-debconf

El dl 19 de 08 de 2013 a les 23:57 +0200, en/na Hector Oron va escriure:
> Hello Mònica,
>
> 2013/8/16 Mònica Ramírez <monica@debian.org>:
>
> > On behalf of the Barcelona bid ;) I've just sent a mail to
> > debian-user-catalan list, where I hope some Debian lovers will be
> > looking forward to contributing in the local organization. I'll keep you
> > informed if we find a nice place to have as a venue.
>
> I have got some experience organizing Debian events, also I am nearby,
> so count on me if you need assistance.

Thanks!

We already have quite a long thread [0] in debian-user-catalan list
talking about possible locations and people that are offering themselves
to volunteer. Feel free to join us!

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-catalan/2013/08/threads.html#00019

Cheers,
Mònica