Re: Project for someone with time and will: website update

Quoting Lesley Binks (lesley.binks@googlemail.com):

> So I am sorry for being annoyed with Karolina's point of view and
> posting on list while annoyed as well as using colliqual words to
> describe people and confuse everyone.  I don't regard the word
> 'bloke' as offensive at all.

I use this as an opporunity to probably conclude that
sub-thread. Lesley made it clear that no offense was intended, only
direct talk. Whatever the conclusion is, I learned yet another word in
English and I'm less ignorant than yesterday. Thanks to everybody who
brought more light here.