Re: Project for someone with time and will: website update

Sorry for the late response, I was without the Internet for a couple of days.

I don' t think that help from a man would be a bad thing. Because we want to attract more women in Debian and there are men who want that too. I would make the site myself, but at the moment I don' t know how. And I already am involved in Debian, and I intend to be here for a long time. If a good site made by a man attracts more women, I don' t see the problem. Someone mentioned that we should make a meeting about this, and I think it is a good idea.

As for the Django, it is only a tool for making good system that would be easy to manage and upgrade and to add new features if needed. You can make simple sites as well as complicated with it. My site, http://www.karolina.in.rs, is made with Django. It is very simple and functional, and I guarantee is easy to maintain.

Greetings,
Karolina