Re: Q to all candidates: about advancing Debian (as organisation) while not being DPL

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 04:01:26PM +0200, Jonathan Carter wrote:
> > - the non-elected get depressed and don't continue contributing
> > ideas/work to advance Debian in these areas,
>
> I think that's a good question! I considered the effects of losing the
> race right when I decided to jump in, and decided to go in to this with
> the attitude that even if I lose, the topics that we discuss and explore
> should be useful to Debian.

I initially misread that too, but now I think that what actually Laura
meant was opposing the DPL (elected) to other team members (non
elected). Rather than referring to DPL candidates who didn't get elected
(who, at least in general, are not part of the teams we are discussing).

Am I reading it right, Laura?

--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o