Re: Question to Martin: How are your Grants and Paid DPL Proposals Differnt than Dunc-Tanc

On 15354 March 1977, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

Really?  Taking off weekends unless there's something urgent is
"problematic"?  For a volunteer, unpaid position?

No. Taking time off is fine. I do that too, sometimes, or I wouldn't be
a DD anymore after all this time.

Announcing a set time where you basically won't be doing some work does
create (IMO negative) expectations and will end up with people trying to
steer around it. Especially for those that may only have those times
available and now see "OH, can't deal with you then"

--
bye, Joerg