Re: Questions about "Winding down my Debian involvement"

On 15348 March 1977, Sean Whitton wrote:

I won't write a long reply because it's not that important to the DPL
election, but I did want to note that `dgit push-source` has answers for
everything you've listed.  I'd encourage you to take a(nother) look!

Do those answers only apply if you still think of the traditional source
archives to upload, or also if one envisions to go away from that?

--
bye, Joerg