Re: Question to Martin: How are your Grants and Paid DPL Proposals Differnt than Dunc-Tanc

On 15347 March 1977, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

As a random factoid related to this: in the Debian contributors survey
that we ran a while ago, ~18% of the respondents who declared to be
Debian contributors also declared to be paid (at least in part) for
their contributions [1].

I think there is a difference between someone random paying them and
Debian doing so. (Or a TO to be exact).

Say, part of my time commitment for DPL, should I get elected, is 45
workdays over the year. That is quite obviously time I get paid for -
but it is my employer that does. Not Debian or SPI or whatever.

--
bye, Joerg