Re: A few high level questions for all platforms

> But yes, depending on/with some events/companies, speaking as a DPL
> will
> be perceived much more strongly. Any "normal" DD won't be heard. If
> that
> is the case, and if its sufficient, a delegation can be good.

Are you saying you would delegate the role of making-presentations-as-
DPL? Or are you planning to do it yourself? Having met Chris all over
the world I do think DPL speaking engagements do involve a bit of
traveling and from my own personal experience, doing that with small
children at home is not ideal to say the least.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org