Re: DPL 2019 nomination

Hi Sam

On 2019/03/15 13:25, Sam Hartman wrote:
> I had a previously scheduled trip and will be away from later this
> morning until Sunday.
> I have not finished my platform, so it will be Sunday evening before I
> get a chance to send it to Kurt for publication.
> That should end up with things being delayed no more than  a day or two.

Since we have a whole three weeks for campaigning, I'm happy to hold off
publishing my platform for a bit if you'd rather want to spend a little
more time polishing up yours. It seems sub-optimal to rush it since it's
going to be the first impression DD's have when evaluating each of our
campaigns.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage