Re: DPL 2019 nomination

My understanding is that there's not a lot of campaigning in the
nominations period.
I'd feel more comfortable  answering the questions you ask below next
week.
I hope my platform will answer your question about  what I plan to focus
on, and I'd be happy to talk about my impressions of how much time DPL
takes.