Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> writes:

> Not to pile on, but i wonder whether Lamby's diligence, and his clear
> documentation of the workload (via Bits from the DPL at least) hasn't
> scared off some prospective candidates, who might now be realizing that
> they don't have the bandwidth to handle all of the minutae that Chris
> has dealt with over the last two years :)

Maybe this is the time to try and reduce the workload? The DPL has quite
a workload set by the constitution, but seems to do quite a lot of other
stuff that maybe could be delegated further?

> Thanks, Chris!

+1 to this. I don't mean to criticise the dilligence of past DPLs in any
way :)

Regards,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."