Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On Tue 2019-03-12 08:45:46 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> writes:
>
>> Chris, thank you for your service!  Two terms as DPL is a serious
>> contribution and commitment to Debian, and I greatly appreciate it!
>
> +1.  Thank you so much for everything you've done for Debian over the past
> two years!

Not to pile on, but i wonder whether Lamby's diligence, and his clear
documentation of the workload (via Bits from the DPL at least) hasn't
scared off some prospective candidates, who might now be realizing that
they don't have the bandwidth to handle all of the minutae that Chris
has dealt with over the last two years :)

Thanks, Chris!

        --dkg