Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

We seem to have reached the end of the nominations period with no Debian
developers stepping forward to nominate themselves.  As has been
discussed, the nomination in
<[🔎] ac3c6ad0-b649-4102-19ce-0d7a4cf5545c@readytechnology.co.uk> is not
valid because the person nominating themselves is not a developer.

In fairness, I'd recommend that the nominations period be extended for
some explicit time.  I think that we want to have a known window for new
nominations rather than say starting the campaigning as soon as someone
nominates themselves.