Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2019: Call for nominations

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 11:20:03AM +0100, Daniel wrote:

>On 10/03/2019 04:44, Steve Langasek wrote:
>

>> This is an obviously untrue signature.
>
>Why do you want to taint the elections with more bullying, insulting and
>disrespectful comments?

He's telling the truth, nothing more.

Daniel, I don't know what you think you're trying to achieve here, but
nothing positive is happening. Please stop.

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.