Re: Q to both: facilitating meetups

On March 29, 2017 8:16:40 PM EDT, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
>Hi Scott,
>
>On 29/03/2017 13:34, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 11:25:29 AM Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>>> I believe the Roadmap will help us for the first subject and the
>partners
>>> program, once in place, will bring new (useful) workflows on the
>>> organization side.
>>
>> IIRC, last year your campaign included this idea of roadmaps.  Do you
>have
>> examples from your first year of roadmaps in use or being developed?
>>

>I am not sure I understood your question. Can you please rephrase it?

In your platform from last year [1], you discussed this Roadmap (I mistakenly recalled roadmaps, but you described it singularly).

How is the Roadmap going?  Is it defined?  Where can I read about what's been accomplished?  Is helping Debian and if so, how?

That's a slightly more verbose expression of the question.  Does that help?

Scott K

[1] https://www.debian.org/vote/2016/platforms/mehdi#roadmap