Q to both: facilitating meetups (was: Question for Chris: organising more meetings?)

Following the three-pronged approach Chris wants to take towards
facilitating meetups in Debian (I am replying to the message)¹ —

¹) <[🔎] 1489954668.1588748.916366632.0DF7DE12@webmail.messagingengine.com>

I have three questions to both our candidates:

In what ways do you see Debian itself being a bit of the rust on the
cogwheels making organisation harder?

Contrariwise, what do you think is already working really well?

What could be done from the side of the project to
improve/facilitate the organisation of meetups?

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer