Re: Question for all candidates about their Plattform pages

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 11:25:49AM +0100, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> In all other plattforms there are only minor validation problems that
> can be corrected easily without making a noticible difference. But as
> far as I can see, none of the pages really was valid HTML strict

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.debian.org%2Fvote%2F2006%2Fplatforms%2Fajt

seems to say mine's "Valid HTML 4.01 Strict!". If it is, Manoj should
probably take credit for that -- I just took my text, added some <h2>'s,
<h3>'s, <p>'s and some <b> tags, he added all the stylesheets.

> and
> none (or nearly none) uses semantic tags only, which would be better
> for people who can "see" only the text content.

shorter to type and I've never seen any reason for them to be anything other
than aliases, no matter how the page is presented.

Cheers,
aj