GR Proposal 3: Declassification of -private - Future content only

Just to formalize what I've already said...

I think this should be considered for future -private content even if
the GR Proposal 2 (which I second) is rejected, considering one argument
against it is that people didn't expect to have it's private posts
revealed.

--

Thus, I propose that the Debian project resolve that the process
defined in GR Proposal 2 will be applied *only* for the future content