Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

> Why then would you want to remove that text? The only reason that I can
> see is so that that support can be dropped by some process other than
> the formation of a consensus by supermajority.

The you skiped over the part about ideology (which I belive the SC
should describe) and pragmatism being different. It's a distinction
I'm not surprised that not everybody see but it is important to me.

--
 Peter Makholm     |    I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to
 peter@makholm.net |      me, to everyone, and may each of you fry in hell