Re: supermajority options

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:15:52AM +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 08:28:08PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I guess our ftpmasters will love you.
> I don't expect our ftpmasters to act on an rm -rf resolution if they
> see there's another vote on the way.  There's always plenty of more
> urgent stuff to do.

Yeah, in the case you're positing, there'd be "explain why the elitist
cabal are refusing to inact the will of the people as has been clearly
expressed". Having "group responsible will ignore the outcome of the GR"
as one of your assumptions when trying to demonstrate the GR mechanism
is effective seems like a bad idea.

Cheers,
aj