Re: Some questions for the candidates...

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:45:02PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Some questions for the DPL candidates...

$ date
Thu Mar 21 20:11:00 EST 2002

So, a followup question for Branden: does your lack of response to these
questions reflect the level of accountability and responsiveness we can
expect from you if elected?

(Or, alternately, "just reply already, geez")

Cheers,
aj

  ``Debian: giving you the power to shoot yourself in each
       toe individually.'' -- with kudos to Greg Lehey