Re: How to run automatically a script as soon root login

On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 08:09:18AM +0200, Mario Marietto wrote:
> Nobody can show a different way,a modern way, for creating my script ? Why
> did I feel so comfortable by recreating the 1960s GOTO statement in Bash ?

I think your style is too alien to most of the people here to
make them feel their time is worth trying to wrap their heads
around it (I just got a rough feeling on how it works, asked
myself "Why?" and went on).

You'll have to go it alone if you chose such an idiosyncratic
style, it seems.

Cheers