Re: debian bookworm japanese kana input disabled

On Thu, 9 May 2024 10:06:29 +0000
Michael Kjörling <2695bd53d63c@ewoof.net> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>However, I seem to have had a similar issue even after upgrading to
>the first regression-fixed glib2.0 packages on Bookworm. Specifically,
>dead keys no longer working with the Swedish keyboard layout, and
>instead acting as though I didn't press any key at all.

Is it possible that, without at least logging out and back in, the
broken version of the library is still in use?

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"