Re: Zutty fonts - zutty always uses the same font and fontsize

On Wed, May 01, 2024 at 08:32:31AM -0400, Sirius wrote:
> If Debian still packages it, look for rxvt instead, or use xterm. Both
> are well tried and well tested for when you want something.. dated. ;)

  I resemble that remark.  Xterm v390 was released on 19 Feb 2024, and
  building it from source is easy.

  https://invisible-island.net/archives/xterm/xterm-390.tgz{,.asc}

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for anyone but myself

My mind is like my browser: 19 open tabs, three of them are frozen, and
I have no clue where the music is coming from.