Re: Graphic Equalizer for Sound

Franco Martelli <martellif67@gmail.com> writes:

> On 01/05/24 at 14:33, Richmond wrote:
>> Is it possible to have a graphic equalizer for sound output? I am using
>> the Mate desktop. I installed EasyEffects from a flatpak and it appears
>> on the menu but does nothing. I don't know the command line. Probably
>> there is an error.
>> Debian 12.
>>

> Usually graphical equalizer are built in into the audio player, which
> audio player are you using? Clementine ¹  has a powerful equalizer
> with sound effects but maybe you'll prefer Rhythmbox that has an
> equalizer provided apart. ²

I am using a web browser to play Youtube and Spotify.

I got into a real mess with this, as my bluetooth speakers stopped
working, "Bluetooth connect failed: br-connection-profile-unavailable"
and then when I removed pipewire I lost all sound completely. I have it
working again now by trial and error.