Re: Graphic Equalizer for Sound

On 01/05/24 at 14:33, Richmond wrote:
Is it possible to have a graphic equalizer for sound output? I am using
the Mate desktop. I installed EasyEffects from a flatpak and it appears
on the menu but does nothing. I don't know the command line. Probably
there is an error.

Debian 12.

Usually graphical equalizer are built in into the audio player, which audio player are you using? Clementine ¹ has a powerful equalizer with sound effects but maybe you'll prefer Rhythmbox that has an equalizer provided apart. ²

Cheers,

¹ https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/clementine
² https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Rhythmbox/Plugins/ThirdParty
--