Re: Hardware Question about RAM and Capacitors

I draw the line at soldering. I can do legos, insert cards and cables into sockets or slots, and tighten screws into pre-drilled holes, but anything bordering skilled work is beyond me. You should see the case I tried to use a drill to make a window and a hole for a huge exhaust fan. Not pretty.