Re: Reporting missing package during install

John Hasler writes:
 > Gian Uberto Lauri writes:
 > > sudo makes it a bit worse. Any user account opens the door to the root
 > > account. Therefore you have to guard a larger perimeter.
 >
 > Ubuntu grants sudo privileges only to the first user account created.
 > As there is no root account, there is just one account with root
 > privileges.

Ubuntu does it the wrong way, as Mac OS does. This does not improve
security, just leaves some more door open.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO