Apper password: sudo or root?

Dear users,

Why in some of my systems, when I try to update, apper asks for my
sudo password, and in others, it asks for root password?

During the installation I always follow the same procedure, and I try
to keep all systems as equal as I can, so Im pretty sure I did not
changed such option.

Actually, I don't even know where to change. If I knew, I would make
them all ask for just on kind.

The way it is, I never know. And the dialog box do not say which one
its expecting. Its bothering me for a while now, so I thought to ask
here if some has a solution.

Thanks!
Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
doing them" (Aristotle)