Re: After installing systemd, slim fails to load desktop.

On 13/11/13 21:54, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-11-13 at 21:30 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>> Let me know if there are any other conf files or information that
>> might be useful.
>
> Perhaps you're using KDE and the OP does use GNOME.

It's a minimal LXDE using Openbox on that laptop.

> On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 18:15 -0800, Just_Me wrote:
>> I had to use startx to start desktop.
>
> What DE do you use? If it's GNOME,

> you should care about GNOME keyring.

Good point

scott@t22:~$ dpkg --get-selections | grep gnome
gir1.2-gnomebluetooth-1.0                       install
gnome-bluetooth                                 install
gnome-icon-theme                                install
gnome-keyring                                   install
libgnome-bluetooth10                            install
libgnome-keyring-common                         install
libgnome-keyring0:i386                          install
libpam-gnome-keyring                            install
libsoup-gnome2.4-1:i386                         install
network-manager-gnome                           install
policykit-1-gnome                               install

Kind regards