Re: NEEDED: not quite current buisnesscard and netinst iso images

Richard Owlett wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> >Richard Owlett wrote:

> >That is the archive.  You want the current images.
> >*SNIP*
>
> NO, I have explicit requirement for i386 version of Debian 6.0.5

In which case all else applies but use this URL instead.

  jigdo-lite --noask http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/archive/6.0.5/i386/jigdo-cd/debian-6.0.5-i386-netinst.jigdo

Most of the time the problem is just getting *any* working example.
After having a working example it can be modified into other use
cases.  That is a pretty basic premise for anything.

The above is a perfect example of this.  An example was given.  It
wasn't a perfect match but close enough to deduce the correct match
for you.  The pieces were provided among the responses.  All it needed
was basic assembly.  I don't want 6.0.7, I want 6.0.5.  Okay.  Then
use 6.0.5 then.  I don't want amd64, I want i386.  Okay.  Then use
i386.  That isn't rocket surgery.

With volunteer help there is almost never going to be a perfect match
handed out all of the time.  People providing help is great but you
must be able to do some of this work yourself.  What goes around
comes around.  You get what you give.  Be a help to society not a
burden.

Bob