NEEDED: not quite current buisnesscard and netinst iso images

Following suggestions given in response to "Wanted: an internet free minimal Debian install" I wish to experiment with using netinst and businesscard images to perform *NO NETWORK AVAILABLE* installs. As what I currently have available is the 8 DVD set of Debian 6.0.5 [Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.5 "Squeeze" - Official i386 DVD Binary-1 20120512-13:45] , I need the matching netinst and businesscard images. I can only find those matching 6.0.7. Due to internet connectivity issues downloading downloading everything for another release is not feasible. Purchasing another DVD set on hold until wheezy is released.

Pointer please. TIA