Re: xen on wheezy

----- Original Message -----

I think your problem is something other than just the bootloader.  That's why I suggested starting over at the beginning.  I think you missed installing something or mis-installed something.  Check the hardware compatibility section of the Debian wiki, too.

As far as help with lilo:  It's been so long since I worked with it (8 years?) I'd have to learn it all over.  But in the Xen home link, under Beginner's docs--right side of page, in the sidebar--it gives you generic step-by-step instructions, plus, IIRC, a bootloader config file example.  Maybe, that will help some.  At least, give you an idea of what the stanza is suppose to look like.