Re: [OT?] Free Software petition on WhiteHouse.gov

Dne, 26. 12. 2012 14:38:11 je Worrier Poet napisal(a):

Sign, don't sign. Big deal. But just about everyone who's used the
Internet for anything has "signed" in some way at even more "dangerous"
sites -- and for less laudable causes. I don't think my point was that
obtuse. People give their credit card data to poorly secured Web
entities to buy Teletubbies, for pity's sake.

You do have to take some risk in order to try to stand for any idea.

+1

Couldn't agree more. Those who dream that serious political change can be brought about without lifting a finger, without even as much as disclosing your identity -- well let's just say they're in for some rude awakening.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.