Re: please put not all into multiarch!

> Hans, the state of multiarch, post-Wheezy, is that it is not ready for
> use.  As you have found, it is not compatible with everything, or
> perhaps it should be put the other way: Not everything may be compatible
> with it.  People are advised to be patient about updating/upgrading,
> especially when running non-Debian software.  In the fullness of time,
> it will all Just Work (tm).  Allegedly.

Mark, I know, that this multiarch is still on the way to working, However, I
see great power in it. But at the moment, I think, it is no good idea, to put
essential packages into multiarch. Instead they should put those packages
step-by-step into it. My mail aimed to show, what problems appear at the
moment. So others (and first of all the developers) can see, what trouble
appears.

Chris: There is no need, to file a bugreport, as a) it is wanted, to split 64-
bit and 32-bit of nvidia packages and b) it is already recognized in the list
what problems appear.

Best regards

Hans