Re: Checksum for iso image netinst i386

> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Shane Johnson wrote:

> If you go back to the directory from the URL I sent
> (http://mirrors.xmission.com/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/) you can find
> the hashs for whichever format you  are most comfortable with.

Hi Shane,

Ok, I think I'm understanding. In regards to the link you sent
( http://mirrors.xmission.com/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/ ),  I
opened the format titled, "md5sum" and it previewed the hash numbers
for all the iso files related to the i386 debian download.

I believe the hash that relates to my downloaded iso is:

bdf926d604258ce17dfba0b5ef067f17  debian-6.0.5-i386-netinst.iso

ok but now what do I do with this hash in regards to the program
md5sum.exe and my command prompt in windows?

Thanks again Shane?