Checksum for iso image netinst i386

>>On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:30:45 +0200, Wally Lepore wrote:
>
>> I just downloaded the netinst (stable) release of Debian for i386
>> architecture.
>> Before I burn the iso image to a CD, I'd like to verify that it was
>> downloaded without errors. Can anyone point the way to the checksum
>> number?

>On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
> http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/ ;)

Hi Ralph,

Thank you. I did search the FAQ prior to posting but did not initially
see a reference to my question until I re-checked again. The FAQ title
I have read is titled:

"How can I verify the downloaded ISO images and written optical media?"
source: http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#verify

Still working on the verify process.

Thank you