Re: Checksum for iso image netinst i386

At the bottom of this page is basic instructions on how to get hashs.  Sorry for the outside of debian but it's what I could find the fastest :P

http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html

Shane

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Wally Lepore <wallylepore@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Shane Johnson wrote:

>> If you go back to the directory from the URL I sent
>> (http://mirrors.xmission.com/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/) you can find
>> the hashs for whichever format you  are most comfortable with.

Hi Shane,

Ok, I think I'm understanding. In regards to the link you sent
( http://mirrors.xmission.com/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/ ),  I
opened the format titled, "md5sum" and it previewed the hash numbers
for all the iso files related to the i386 debian download.

I believe the hash that relates to my downloaded iso is:

bdf926d604258ce17dfba0b5ef067f17  debian-6.0.5-i386-netinst.iso

ok but now what do I do with this hash in regards to the program
md5sum.exe and my command prompt in windows?

Thanks again Shane?
Wally

--
Shane D. Johnson