Re: Display hurtful on LCD screen with Wheezy

All right.

Some users have asked me to upload some screenshots. So, here they are !
The ones I obtained using Ubuntu got "Ubuntu" in their filenames and the ones from Debian, "Debian" in their filenames. I tried to take screenshots as similar as they could be from the two different OS (using the same desktop environment (XFCE) and the same fonts settings (96dpi, default font= Sans, 10pt, LCD hinting, slight, enabled antialiasing). Screenshots have been taken with shutter, some using xmag as suggested (in that case, it is also mentioned in the filename).

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Ubuntu_Xmag_Terminal_zps95bc0438.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Debian_Xmag_terminal_zps4013e48d.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Ubuntu_Xmag_LibreOffice_Writer_zpsa01ef21c.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Debian_Xmag_LibreOfficeWriter_zpsb4fce188.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Ubuntu_Xmag_Desktop_zps0e433819.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Debian_Xmag_Desktop_zps0727d52b.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Ubuntu_Terminal_zps83103ab7.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Debian_Terminal_zps1867e859.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Ubuntu_LibreOfficeWriter_zpsdb0f8467.png
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/Alkalyzer/Debian_LibreOffice_Writer_zpsbf2a133d.png

Because I don't have the same background on Debian and Ubuntu, the background color look different between the pictures named "...Desktop...png"

And, to answer a previous question, I am still running Ubuntu and Debian on the same machine through dual-boot, so we can exclude a hardware trouble that would have happened to the display.

I'll now try to install a rpm based distro to see if the problem is Debian-specific.