Re: Display hurtful on LCD screen with Wheezy

Another thing you may want to try is to connect your monitor through the VGA connector instead of DVI, if you have the right cable.

Not sure if that would help, just curious if that would make any difference.
My computer is connected to the Samsung SyncMaster through a VGA connector. Unfortunately, I won't be able to try to connect it through the DVI input because my computer doesn't have such a slot. But in an other hand, I'll try (when I'll come back in some couple of days) to get it connected to my HDTV through HDMI to see how it looks.