Re: Changing to digest form

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 15:04 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> Mike McClain wrote:
> >     Since the digest is broken and the maintainer wouldn't even answer my
> > messages I no longer subscribe but will go back to it when I hear it's
> > fixed.
>
> Even though I campaign against digests I think it is lamentable that
> it is broken.  I know there have been attempts to rally for a fix but
> to no avail.  I think eventually someone with the access will be able
> to fix it.
>
> >     Thanks for your explanation and assuring me I'm not unintentionally
> > messing up your mail.
>
> Your messages have all been formated okay as far as I can see.  No
> problems at all posting them as you have been.

I don't care, but yes, all messages are more perfect than IMO are
needed.

I would like to use digest too, if digest isn't broken anymore, please
inform me. If I should reply using a digest and something is technical
broken (not regarding to the content of my idiotic messages ;), then
inform me too.

I would like to switch to digest.

Regards,
Ralf