Re: Changing to digest form

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 07:39:04 -0700, Gary Roach wrote:

> I'm presently using the standard form of this mailing list and wish to
> change to the digest form.

If you want to post replies, I wouldn't do it :-/

> Can I just re-subscribe to the digest form or do I have to unsubscribe
> from the standard for as well.

You will have to "unsusbscribe" for one (normal) and then "subscribe" for
the other (digest) but again, reconsider it... if you don't want to store
messages in your hard disk you can use a newsreader and NNTP, no
subscription nor local space needed.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón