Re: Touchpad (laptop) stopped working

On Tue,Aug 14 10:35:PM, Guy Gold wrote:
> Greetings list ,
> I have a week or so old Debian 6.0.5 installed.
> The mousepad (touchpad)  is not working, both in case of moving
> the cursor, or using left/right click with the nearby buttons.
> and not matter what I try, it is not showing any good signs.

So, the last thing I was about to do, before calling it a night,
was to dim the display using a function key, and then, I noticed the function key to disable
the touchpad, guess what happened when I pressed 'function+key'.

That was an hour well spent.

:)

--
Quick and simple Linux solutions Blog - http://www.at4me.com