Logging ISP Download Speed.

Greetings all,

What's the best programme to employ with regard to logging traffic speed
from my ISP?

I want to log and then print out, so I can then forward the information
with an ultimatum.
I can't fail in a contract if they have, repeatedly, first.
It's been going on for a year and I'm sick of being ripped off and having
my intelligence insulted by entities that haven't out-grown their acne,
that know no more of the situation than quoting their prepared lines from
help-desk school at me.

Thanks for any time and trouble you may care to take.
Regards,

Weaver.

--
"I invite you to name a society that created a secret prison
 system, outside the rule of law, where torture takes place,