Re: gpg/pgp noise

On 05/08/2012 08:50 AM, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
> 08.05.2012 15:33, Johann Spies kirjoitti:
>> On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 01:20:21PM +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
> Are you receiving the missing keys from keyserver automatically? You
> can do this by adding
>> keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
> to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf .
>
> PS. If anyone is interested, my gpg.conf can be found at
> https://github.com/Mkaysi/shell-things/blob/master/gnupg/gpg.conf .

	This is my configuration and it's never had a problem with a single
mailing list. I'm also able to retrieve any GPG/PGP key that is properly
published and publicly available. The only change I've had to make to my
configuration is removal of the "sig-keyserver-url" option after I found
that the Debian backend DAK software does not know how to properly
handle this subpacket type and would reject any package uploads. This
has still been an issue even after I've since submitted a patch which
would correct the behavior and handle the subpackets correctly per the
OpenPGP RFC and GnuPG documentation.

	https://gist.github.com/2635431