gpg/pgp noise

Hi,

I'm getting this with most gog/pgp-signed mails received
from this list (using mutt):

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Tue 08 May 2012 05:35:27 AM CDT) --]
gpgkeys: key 7356B378DEA22DE9 not found on keyserver
gpg: Signature made Tue 08 May 2012 02:04:44 AM CDT using RSA key ID DEA22DE9
gpg: requesting key DEA22DE9 from ldap server keyserver.pgp.com
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0
[-- End of PGP output --]

[-- The following data is signed --]

PGP signature could NOT be verified.
---------------------------------------

My public key has been published, and I followed the exact procedure I used
last time in muttrc to make this crap work. Am I powerless over other peoples'
misconfigured gpg here, or does this indicate some error on my part?
Anyone know a way to simply filter out all that annoying gpg/pgp noise?
I don't actually care if it really works, just don't want to see the garbage huge
blocks of text and error messages.
Have read way to many howtos and am contemplating just filtering all gpg/pgp
users. I don't want to, but neither do I want to spend hoours working to
accomodate the people who insist on signing mail to a mailing list -- Thanks!

--
 Indulekha