Re: gpg/pgp noise

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 02:50:22PM +0200, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> Are you receiving the missing keys from keyserver automatically? You
> can do this by adding
> > keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve
> to ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf .
>
> PS. If anyone is interested, my gpg.conf can be found at
> https://github.com/Mkaysi/shell-things/blob/master/gnupg/gpg.conf .

Thanks.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which
      no man shall see the Lord."       Hebrews 12:14