Re: Panning the screen to get an usable GNOME desktop in netbooks

On Sat, 05 May 2012 17:33:13 +0100, keith wrote:

> On Sat, 5 May 2012 14:35:41 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, I tried... but despite it's not a "normal" window (like the ones
>> with the title, minimize, maximize and close buttons that can be moved)
>> this one remains static even when I press Alt+F7, I only can expand it
>> horizontally <--> → <-----> but that's all.
>>
>> Anyway, even for normal windows (those that can be freely moved along
>> the screen) I can only put the window at the top but it stops (and goes
>> no further) when the title bar reaches the edge top of the screen.
>>
>> This situation is a bit frustrating and kinda ridiculous :-)
>
> Any chance of 'tabbing' to the desired buttons.

Yes, "tab" works until I get into a text area field where it stops (tab
continues there but I feel like one of the Oatmeal faces going crazy¹,
pressing the tab key but going nowhere...).

¹http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/543519_10151515981660078_220779885077_24217565_711032771_n.jpg

Greetings,

--
Camaleón